Saturday, January 28, 2012

01/27/2012 Learning Activities Done:


DD:
1.Reading Program :



PreschoolPrep DVDs and fashcards.


Little Reader Books and Pattern Phonics Fashcards.

YBCR Starter DVD. I was showing it to Baby A. and DD wanted to watch it too.

DD knows most of the sight words from PreschoolPrep DVDs. This weekend we will continue to review these DVDs and tomorrow I plan to practice with her reading using PreschoolPrep readers:

2. Math Program:
I panned to introduce 
Jones Geniuses Math
Peter Weatherall Math DVD
EarlyBird Kindergarten Math this week, but I need time to review all the materials so I will definitely start stronger on Math on Monday, for the next 2 days I will be using this awesome apps that highly recommend:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/monkey-math-school-sunshine/id451287325?mt=8


3.Music Program:
We are using Soft Way to Mozart Software.
DD played songs Hot Cross Buns and French Song using both hands. Played Guess the Key Game. Watched Little Reader Solfege files and was learning sequence of Note Alphabet using flashcards and Note Rows printouts.

DS:

LR, LM,
TweedleWink
YBCR.

No comments:

Post a Comment